Saturday, December 18, 2010

Turning a new leaf.

Finally, my hard earned winter break has come!  What a crazy semester it was; the craziest one since high school, to be honest.  Three history classes with ~50 pages of reading in each per class, a client project that was doomed to fail, a difficult Japanese class, and on top of that, a broken (dominant right) arm!  I've never felt so proud of my end of semester grades in such a long time.  On top of that, it's the first time in a while I didn't wait till the middle of break to look at grades!  heeheehee *dorky face*  Aaah.....is this the sweet feeling of accomplishment?  keke.

Now I can concentrate on looking forward to Japan and enjoying my break :)  And hopefully get into the habit of blogging again.  Hope to see you soon!  And since my previous posts were all of what I wore today, I feel the need to keep the trend.  So here's what I wore today and for the previous two days too.


P.S- Like the new layout?  Thought it was time for a change, especially since I feel like I just turned a new leaf too.  ahahahaha..like the cheesy pun?  Yah, I know, I'm funny like that.

P.P.S - Like my new camera?  Can you tell a difference from the old?  Trying out a Canon this time...the one thing that annoys me with this particular camera though is that it relies on AA batteries >_>

P.P.P.S - A week before christmas!!!  eeeeeks!

No comments: