Friday, July 24, 2009

宅女之夏




Decided I'm going to copy Jenn and keep a photo diary, since obviously journal-ing didn't work out too well. *sigh* This is when I still have that urge to get a Polaroid to have instantaneous pictures. Pity they stopped making them. heehee....I <3 staying at home. Hobo-style. Ooooh yea baby! And btw, for those in Asia, you should definitely try to get your hands on this bang holder thing. It's awesome and really cheap!


Another typical sunny Texas summer day and as usual, there are many things that I should be doing, yet am not. Old habits shall never change haha. Seriously...imagine a non-procrastinating tiff. Ha! You can't! 'Cause then that would not be tiff. lol. Anyway, trying to ease myself from dramas and take up reading again. Starting out with two Chinese books that I borrowed from the library and then hopefully will move onto Tolstoy or other classics. Currently on page 13.

Better. Get. Reading! <3

No comments: