Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A BOGO-FROGO day!


Today is a very, very good day.
Let me tell you about it, if I may?

It was really hot,
So hot that I thought I would rot!
But that's OK,
Because today turned out to be a buy-one-get-one-free day!

Like Christmas and Easter,
These kinds of holidays aren't very eager
For they are dully meager
in the number of times that they come hither.

While walking and talking
My sister started mocking Quizno's
Because it sure was being a bimbo.
In the end it turned out alright,
for we were right- it's Buy One Get One Free Day!

Then we stopped by Jamba,
And while dancing the samba,
The mamba yelled"Buy one get one free, and be a happy bee!"

So we bought one and got one free,
And boy, what a relief it was to not all be on me!


:D heehee. In an odd Dr. Seuss mood today keke. Maybe I got the disease from Horton lol.

No comments: