Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm in OKC!

Weather: hot & sunny
Mood: Arashi - We Can Make It!



My first post from OKC!  How exciting.  It's been a week already and I'm slowly adjusting to this new environment.  Never have I ever appreciated Austin more in my life.  lol.  I miss home :(

But alas, I can go home in two months.  So until then, let's go explore OKC!  Not like I'll ever come back again, so better grab this chance!  This is what I wore on Friday to happily spend my first day off from work. It feels so refreshing to be able to wear something that's not business casual, boring, and bright :)

Got to the Korean market that I intended to go to surprisingly quickly and without trouble, except it was a complete disappointment.  Another Austin perk to be thankful for.  Then spent the rest day taking the "scenic" route around OKC.  I was so freaked out at one point because it looked like I was headed to the middle of nowhere.  But finally made it to the "best" mall in town.  It looks decent on the outside, but ended up being very disappointing.  I finished shopping the entire mall in an hour and a half!!  That's totally not right.  I'll try to remember to take pics last time.

Tomorrow I'm going to go visit the gardens.  Hopefully that won't be a disappointment - as in there will actually be flowers to look at.  lol.


No comments: