Monday, May 24, 2010

I hate TV stations.

Today was an epic waste of a day.  All for 2 stinking minutes (actually probably not even...I think we only actually performed for 1:30).  Oh well, at least I got good free food afterwards from Sushi Zuchi in The Domain.  Yay for happy hour!  I had fried soft shell crab which was *nom nom*, mussels with a spicy sauce over them *nom nom*, and different kinds of sushi *nom nom*.  Will definitely be patronizing them again soon.

Some pictures from my waste of a day.  Oh, funny story.  I also completely screwed up the dance because I got distracted by the monitors that they have LOL.  I couldn't figure out whether they were mirroring me or the same.....and maybe I was kind of watching TV at the same time....... it's so hard to ignore it though when it's like right in front of your face!  And it doesn't help that it kept moving around RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE.

Alright, end rant.  Now for the fun part.  Well, fun for you, not-so-fun for me since not only did I make a fool of myself on local TV, I wasted a day.  oops.  Started ranting again.  /end rant.

No comments: