Tuesday, December 22, 2009

SUPER JUNIOR M



WARNING: This is a fan girl post :)
Super Junior M - Super Girl >CLiCK<

I'm really too old to be doing this, but *fan girl squeal* Oh. My. God. The existence of Super Junior M has solidified my dream to go back to Taiwan and act as a translator for a TV station LOL. Although I thought that that one guy with the high-pitched voice (Ryeo Wook is it? Still trying to learn names... ^^;;) was kinda annoying in the MV, he's really cute on the TV shows and stuff. Actually, all of them are :) I can't be biased anymore about who to like >_<  Gawd, wish I were in Taiwan in February since they're going to have a concert then.  Hopefully, I'll have a chance to see them in the future!  *crosses fingers*















Kyu Hyun.  He was soo adorable on 娛樂百分百!  He was zoning out for a lot of it and got picked on for it.  His embarrassed reaction was just too cute!  Plus he has a baby face ;)







Han Geng.  I think he was the one that caught my eye first.  Actually, I was looking for him first because he's the Chinese member of SJ.  It was weird seeing him speak on TV...he has a China accent haha.  More manly.....definitely my type haha.





Zhou Mi.  He looks Kang Ta-ish at some angles I realize now, after sifting through a couple of pics.  100% 美男子.  You'll melt when u see him with glasses  ;) 



Dong Hae.  The flirt xD  Likes to say random things in Chinese..much like I do in Korean haha.  He was one of the ones to first catch my eye too because he has ramen hair.  haha.  I kept mistaking him for Han Geng.  He looks Chinese to me at first glance. *shrug*



Si Won.  His performance in Spring Waltz was really memorable.  Imagine my surprise when I saw him debut as SJ!  He's also an incredibly fast-thinker.  Definitely has the 綜藝 talent because 他很會接話!  Him catching on to the Korean joke was funny.

















Henry Lau.  So, in the beginning I thought all the boys in SJM were from the original SJ.  But I was wrong!  Henry's the "violin boy" as I know him from the soompi thread haha.  He seems to be a really cute guy..and he has 瞇瞇眼 xD  kawaaaaaiii!


Ryeo Wook.  ahahahaha it was soo funny when he mimicked Han Geng when asking for the waiter.  It was literally the EXACT same, in a perfect mainland China accent.  He's a cutie too.

No comments: