Sunday, December 20, 2009

Uncontrollable shopaholic...yikes!

So, I totally thought that I ran out of things to buy. Like seriously, my CC bill was $500 (pre-Black Friday too!) and then my December bill won't be a disappointment either; probably around $300. I go to the mall, and I've seen everything so often that I can basically rebuild each store for you. Yet now I'm finding things to buy...again! Definitely not good. So here's my list:

1. A snood. This is like, my favorite word right now. Snood, snood, snood. It just sounds so....cool! And I like the idea of it too. Usually I have tons of problems with scarves (though I love them to death) because I can never drape them in a nice way like they do in dramas and fashion magazines. But with snoods, it doesn't matter! You just circle it how many times you want around your neck, and voila! Style a la carte.

2. A pair of versatile pumps. I realized that I don't own a pair of black pumps. Odd, isn't it? *laughs* The only black pair of heels I wear are my interview ones, which are totally to McCombs standard and totally not up to a-night-out standards.

3. These babies.

Honestly, I never would have given these a second glance if it wasn't because the first time I saw them someone was actually wearing them. I'd think "that flower looks tacky" and continue on my way. But, on Black Friday I saw a black chick trying them on at Macy's. Instantly fell in love with them. Except they're too pricey >_< Hopefully they'll still be around for the after x-mas sales. *crosses fingers*

4. An outfit that matches my sparkly silver Wonder Girl tights. I bought them a year ago and keep wanting to wear them just because they're so fun, but alas, I have yet to find something to match them. Perhaps...a chiffon skirt with a cute tee? blehh...dunno. I'm determined to wear them this season though! In time for New Year's would be even better ;)

5. A cowl-neck sweater. Or just a sweater that's awesomely comfy, soft, long, drapey, and a cool neck line. Something that'll put me in the winter mood :)

6. Warm socks. I think I'm picking up on your obsession, Steph! Although not toe socks. lol. Just some cute socks that are warm, because I realize that my feet get cold very easily, and our apt is always freeeeeeezing.

7. A moisturizer that does its job. The winter dryness has definitely been harsh on my already dry skin. I keep wanting to put this purchase off in anticipation of the free gift season, but I don't think I'll be able to, unless I want parched skin.


yeah...New Year's resolution will definitely have to be to keep shopping under $50. boo :'(

No comments: