Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy 21st Roomie!

Dear Eva,

Happy 21st!  You may now officially have real fun now.  The adult way :)  

<3 tiff

Warning:  some ghostly pictures are shown below.  Look at your own risk :P




And a homecoming present:



yeah....I know, I need a foundation that's in my correct shade.  haha.  Sadly, I'm already tanning; it's not even officially summer yet!  I couldn't find my foundation brush for my normal looking foundation; hence stuck looking like a ghost.

At first I was a bit worried that we wouldn't have fun since everyone else bailed on us, but it was the total opposite.  Note to self:  never go downtown with guys ever, ever again.  haha.  Without the guys, we got hit on a total of 8 times, got free drinks, and had a blast.  My little Eva had 6 drinks in a span of two hours.  Waaaay better than I did on my 21st.  haha.  And considering before last night, the most she'd ever had at once was 2 drinks, I'd say that's a pretty decent job.  

OK.  Had my fun, and still stuck in the procrastination loop.  Anything new? 

3 comments:

Jen said...

haha i like it :) not the foundation, but the girls only is more fun !

stephchang said...

haha. paaasty a bit? :P

stephchang said...

By the way, the procrastination loop never ceases. It's punctuated by impending deadlines, but immediately regains its original form.