Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hi, stranger. Long time no see.

Wow, it feels like ages since I've blogged!  Blame that on my laziness + lack of inspiration as of late.  I feel like a real ahjumma now because I go home after school, sit on my bed to watch dramas and relax, and then accidentally fall asleep without even realizing it.  It feels like I was bonked on the head and I think "what just happened...?"

Some of my better outfits from this past week...




I got so many compliments on my yellow nail polish today.  heehee d^_^b  That put me in a good mood.  ...Ok that was an understatement.  I felt reaaaaally happy.  I've been wanting to do yellow nail polish on my hands for a long time, but the first time I got this Zoya in Canary, it was just so streaky and looked like that I had just painted my nails (literally, like a 4 year old) that I didn't like it at all.  But once I put two coats on it turned out well :)

The semester's already winding down...but there's still so much to do!  Next week will be a really exciting week for me.  Why?  Well, you'll just have to wait and see ;)

2 comments:

Rach said...

Ooo love your yellow nails. I want to try the matte finish nail polish at our mani/pedi :)

Jen said...

poke poke long time no see indeed!