Sunday, April 25, 2010

Prom shopping, again?!

Yes, oh yes.  Albeit prom was like, *COUGH 4yearsago COUGH* my roommate has insisted every year that we get our fair share of the excitement, too.  I'm definitely thankful that my prom was back in the day when the department stores' prom section spanned across half the store.  When we went yesterday it was disappointingly small, and a lot of the styles are the same.  I swear I've seen this one dress every year!  I always wondered if retailers just pack up unsold dresses and display them again the year after.  'Cause of course the prom shopper could never, ever figure that out.  har har har.  Anyway, these are the two dresses that I tried on this year.

Seems like this is the "in" style for this year; short and volume on the shoulder.  Yeah...whatever the correct fashion "term" for that is.  

All I have to say is that I felt like a bumble bee in this dress.  kekeke.  buzz buzz buzz.


Would never wear either of them to prom though...perhaps homecoming?  


No comments: