Friday, January 21, 2011

Changing perspectives

Been in London for approximately two weeks now, and I am so glad I made this trip here.  My first post about London may have sounded a bit pessimistic, but the longer I stay in the city, the more I'm loving it.  There's always somewhere to go, something to see.  And all the museums are free!!  That's a major plus.

Here's a taste of some stuff that I've been up to this week.  This week and next are devoted to being a serious tourist since I blew off my first week here.  Hopefully I'll be able to get around to doing everything!

Top left: turkish delight, Tate Modern, The Globe, Borough Market, London Tower Bridge
Middle left: London Bridge, Victoria & Albert Museum, schedule, monument in front of Buckingham, Wellington Arch gate
Bottom left: Hyde Park, fish & chips, Harrod's, Monmouth coffee shop, Buckingham Palace


Bath tomorrow :)  I'll keep you guys updated!

No comments: