Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another dilemma...

So I got these new shoes from Nordstrom.  Not only are they the perfect height for lots of walking, but they're also uber comfortable, which is like 80% of the reason why I bought them.  But.....the color....gah!  Keep or no keep?  The patent black was waaaay too boring, but this one looks grandmotherly.


Also, is suede in the summer OK?  They have these in a beautiful berry red color that I absolutely adore.  But I don't really like suede >_>  Which is the lesser evil?  Grandmotherly......or suede in summer?

3 comments:

Rach said...

How are these a dilemma?? Nude is PERFECT for summer. They'll match absolutely anything and will extend legs and make them look longer ;)

Rach said...

They're not grandma-ish, I promise! I love them!

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/0/3987/42_2007/megan.preview.jpg

Jen said...

I also vote for the grandma shoes xD suede will limit you too much!