Saturday, May 1, 2010

My new haircut

Ever since my epic perm + cut last summer, my hair has been a mess.  And I've basically been walking around like a zombie for a year.  lol.  I've been trying to grow it out so that I can cut it and finally lay those dead pieces of hair to rest.  And, finally, after almost a year, the time has come!



I think it's pretty easy to differentiate between pre-perm hair and post-perm hair.  If you can't tell, my hair's two colors; a healthy black on top and a brown on the bottom.  As for the after look, I'm quite pleased.  This is the first time I've had my hair cut short and have it NOT flip out.  Jessica really knows my hair :)  A new cute bob for summer.  I'm liking short hair again!  yay!  

And to end, what I wore today, since I haven't looked nice in a while.


3 comments:

Sunme Julie Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach said...

Awesome! I love the cut! :)

Also, I have absolutely no plans for my bday yet :/ You know I'm awful at planning things. Perhaps I'll just stay in and do nothing :D

stephchang said...

Love the hair, Tiff :) I saw someone the other day with a cut similar to that and I tried to convince the sister to cut her hair short, flipped in because it looked so chic. She refused. Boo. Glad you joined the short-ish hair club. Haha.