Monday, May 24, 2010

One Fine Day....

Weather:  cloudy now, but will probably clear up later and is crazy hot and humid already -_-
Mood:  depressed and trying to memory dump the past and the mess ups I've made.  
Song:  Lady Marmalade

It's a fine day, ......minus checking my grades.  I don't know what got into me.  I must have been possessed.  Even Julie asked "Wow, I'm so surprised that you checked your grades already!"  If you can't tell, I operate on the belief that ignorance is bliss.  Why could I not see that theory out to the end?  *sigh*  Well, then again it's always comforting to know that if all else in life fails, I can always work as a low paying drama dubber, right?  And of course good food always exists :)


Wearing hot pink today to brighten my mood.  Isn't there some saying that as long as you look the act, you'll eventually feel like it, right?  Something like that.  That's the hope here too.

And I think it worked!  ^_^  




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Fake it 'til you make it?"