Monday, January 18, 2010

Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence



Rating:  Product - 5/5 - Packaging 3/5
Uses:  Acts as a toner/moisturizer.

I was first introduced to this when a really nice and enthusiastic miss who works at the Shiseido counter gave me a full makeover.  She put this all over my face and it felt really, really nice.  However, it is $56 for 4.2 oz (approximately $13.33 per ounce), which was way out of my budget for skincare items.  So I got other stuff instead, but still desperately needed a moisturizer.  I then talked to Jen about it and she says that her aunt swears by this stuff, saying that it saves you money in the long run because you use less of your moisturizer.  And honestly, after almost a month after using it, I've got to say that this is probably the most sound makeup investment decisions I've made.  Before, my skin was flaky (you could peel off the dead skin) and now it's nice and smooth.  And since I haven't found THE moisturizer yet, this is basically all that I use.  3-4 drops on cotton pads and you're good to go for the winter.  I'm guessing this jar will last around 8 months to use up.

One complaint - the packaging isn't the greatest.  It's easily tipped over because of the rectangle shape of the bottle, and the container is made of glass.  The glass is thick enough though that it shouldn't easily crack or anything.  Also the bottle topper is kind of ridiculous.  But I do like the hole that the product goes through; the size is just right.

All in all, something that you can't pass on if you're into the Shiseido brand.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The $79 bottle is more economical if you calculate on a per ounce basis ;)