Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Them Girls

Hanging out with some cool chicks 'round the block.  Ok maybe not.....'round the highway? lol.  It feels so nice to go out on a nice date with old friends.  Definitely one of the things I enjoy most about break.  It's funny because if you ask someone, 99% of them will say that they met their best friends in college and usually only keep in touch with their college friends after graduation.  But nope, I met all my bffs in high school.  So blessed; I get to hang out with my bffs for an extra four fun years (some even seven because we go back allll the way to middle school.  Guess you can call that either lame for sticking in one place for so long or uber cool)!  And OMG, the Starbucks around WW changed so much!  They replaced the wooden tables and chairs with a carpet and a coffee table surrounded with four large comfy chairs.  I should've taken a picture :(


A tres chic pic of J.K



R:  "Will we ever have to be separated?"
J:  "Only when the heavens touch the earth will we ever be separated."

ahahaha.  Such a wonderful drama pic xD  Must use it as a promotional poster when I film a drama!  If ever.  lol.

No comments: