Monday, January 18, 2010

Will Chocolate Truffles Fall?

Mood:  Clazziquai - Chocolate Truffles
Weather:  Cloudy with rain

Hey, sun's setting down

get ready for a delicious dream
Close your eyes
I'll put magic spells
those comfy cotton candy like clouds
and teddy bears, look out the window
Since chocolate truffles fall
Real chocolate truffles fall

Hey, sun's setting down
get ready for a delicious dream
rose gardens and jelly trees
with a stream of caramel flowing
what a beautiful scenery
it probably all feels like a dream
Baby, trust me really happening to you
that sweet scent
is so heavy

Since chocolate truffles fall
As you say, there
Real chocolate truffles fall
Chocolate truffles are falling down

                                  - Credits: ravitie@soompi forums


Another rain post...I love the rain.  I love it even more now that I have rain boots to splash in puddles with!  hehe.  They're lovely.  And what if chocolate truffles fall from the sky?  That's infinitely better than that movie-what is it-Cloudy Day of Meatballs or something?  Although I didn't get many gifts, I must say, I got many gifts that I really like this Christmas.  It was quite profitable.  hahaha.  Got ma rain boots, really cute lambie slippers, Givenchy lip plumper, a hair straightener, a cool belt, a Hello Kitty sticker book.....   I <3 Christmas :)

Oh, and the créme de la créme:


100 packs of Sugar in the Raw, for my random coffee and tea moods.  Doing the math, that only amounts to 16.67 cups of coffee or tea.  heeheeeheeeeeeeee.


.....And I have no clue why this post turned into a post about Christmas, more than half a month after the fact.  I originally was going to post about Clazziquai.  haha. 



CLAZZIQUAI

The name comes from a fusion of classical, jazz, and something else I don't remember.  I've really enjoyed their music since their first album days and before they made it big with "Be My Love."  Alex's voice is to die for.  Watching him on "We Just Got Married" just solidifies the fact that I want to marry him.  haha. 
.....ok maybe not exactly, but you get the point ;)  And Horan, the female vocalist, wow.  She definitely blew me away with the song "Anxious Love."  I also just love their quirky lyrics; they pick random themes and do not always sing about love, which is refreshing.  One day, I tell you, one day, I will make chocolate truffles fall from the sky.

No comments: