Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cleaning day!

Spent a part of Saturday cleaning my room in preparation for Chinese New Year's.  Probably should be doing my ethic papers for b-law, but cleaning is productive too, no?



Made 4 Sephora purchases during the winter holidays, and this was the total amount of protective tissue, minus like 5 sheets because I used it to wrap a textbook I sold.  Ridiculous.  You just can't get any greener, huh, Sephora?

Argh.  Now I'm forced to get into an environmentalist rant.  I definitely am not as hardcore as some other people out there because I like indulging in American consumerism, but it really is just senseless and plain stupid to not be green to some extent.  Not only does it save you money, it makes cleaning easier, and it leaves more resources for the next generation.  Americans are just so wasteful because they're so blessed with so many resources and they take it for granted.  For example, people who just have to keep the faucet running while they brush their teeth or wash their hands when people in other parts of the world don't even have enough clean water to drink and continue living.  (If you can't tell, that's one of my pet peeves.)  OK.

// rant.

Anyway, on a happier note, the weather today is beautiful.  Get off your lazy plums and get into the sun people!!  That one's for me too.  haha.

No comments: