Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spring's here!

Mood:  Lalala..Love Song (Worlds Within openining song)
Weather:  breezy, beautiful Cover Girl!

aaaaaah.  Finally, the first day of spring!  A wonderfully unproductive weekend, too.  I'll be paying the price for my unproductivity soon though haha.

So now that I've moved on from my plaid obsession and gotten my share of the winter cold, I'm ready for spring!  I already have a cute spring outfit [refer to the skirt I bought] but of course, I cannot be satisfied with that because I'm a greedy consumerist American kid who likes to shop. *grins*

My Spring 2010 Shopping Wish List:
  • some adorable pink sunglasses I saw at Nordstrom - only $10 too!
  • spring shoes, since the Steve Madden flats I wanted didn't work out
  • a romper!  any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)
trying to keep the list verrrry short because of my constrained budget *tear*  Someone please find me a rich boyfriend asap.  lol.

No comments: