Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good day!

Mood:  Arashi - WISH
Weather:  cheery rain

In quite a good mood today.  Perhaps it's because I went to the dentist today and found out that I don't have a cavity; just a floss boo-boo.  So yay!  I get to keep all of my teeth.....for now.

Had a hearty breakfast today, a la crepes.  Having a enjoyable breakfast is always a good way to start off the day :)  I think lately I've been in a cooking mood since I'm trying to not go out to eat and save money.  So far so good! 

Doesn't this guy remind u of Rafiki, the blue butt guy from Lion King?

My creepy black guy.  ahaha.  No racism intended ^^;;

"Have a nice day, my dears!"
btw, whoever said that playing with your food is a no-no was WRONG.


Next dishes I want to do:  creamy pesto chicken and pasta and arrabiatta pasta.

1 comment:

Rach said...

omg those look so good. is that nutella? mmmm i want some nutella!