Monday, February 15, 2010

New ahjusshi!

Recently I've been craving to watch something like Dalja's Spring - light, funny, and all about old maids.  Thankfully, MBC answered my wish with The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry.  It's a very cute drama that I'm currently very attached to because I know my life's going to be like that 10 years from now, minus the guys of course since I haven't had any luck with them the past 20 years or so.  lol.  And it feels so weird because I feel like there's this one character in it, Da Jung, who is a lot like me, sadly.  She even has my eyebrow shape!!! 


But anyway, the 주인공 (main character) of this post is supposed to be the hottie ahjusshi, Choi Chul Ho!  I thought he was pretty cute when I first saw him in Partner where he was the serious lawyer who had an affair. It's really amusing seeing him in a comedic role in this drama. Such a pity that he's off the market and already has a kid.  hahaha.  I don't know what's up with me and ahjusshis these days.  Probably because their acting is usually better than the young ones.  And they're just....manly and wealthy.  Usually.  ahahaha.    


omo....It couldn't possibly be because I'm slowly becoming an ahjumma, right?!  D: 

....

Then again, Shinhwa's already nearing their 30's.....

GAAAAAAAH.  OK.  Stop there, brain.  Thanks k bye.

2 comments:

Jen said...

hahah I wanna watch this too! I loved DalJa... but man, seriously? Shinhwa is in their 30's??

Rach said...

she does have your eyebrows! and omg, we're getting old.

singles mixer was a bore. you should have been there for the free food and drinks though!