Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February prizes

Eeeeks!  I'm so excited that I got my shoes from Piperlime today!  I really like ordering from Piperlime.  Not only do they offer free shipping and returns, I ordered on Sunday and received the shoes today (Wednesday), which means only a 4 days turnaround.  Pretty amazing, methinks.  Glad to know that they see the value in investing in IT.  hehe.  Possible place of employment?  Oh yes, I think so!  keke.  The shoes do look a tad bit different than I expected- it looks wider in person......or maybe that's just my wide feet speaking ^^;;

Unlisted by Kenneth Cole Pretty Please












Original $60 -> $30.34, including shipping.


Then, at the beginning of the month I also bought this necklace from Gilt.  I'm SO glad that I didn't pay the full price for it, or else I definitely would feel ripped off.  The silver is VERY thin; like, piece of paper thin.  But the design is cute.


Original $32-> $7, shipped (got lucky and there was free shipping that day ^^)


And this is a bit outdated, but just a little glimpse of what my Valentine's Day was like.


But that's not all!  Later my mom added like 5 more dishes.  haha.  Definitely food binged.  Also the first time eating at our nice red wood table.  It was.....awkward.  lol.  And such a pain to have to reach so far to eat a dish. 

1 comment:

Rach said...

omg i love those shoes. and your red nail polish! hehe. are they comfy?