Saturday, March 27, 2010

Calm before the storm.


Whew.  What a week.  SO glad that it's over.  Coincidentally it was "the time of the month" and it just completely screwed my schedule over because I was always so tired and kept napping like crazy.  Now that spring break is over, the only thing to look forward to is the end of the school year.  Which is not good, because that means lots of work with all the projects I'm juggling in my classes and lack of motivation.

Study day today (theoretically, at least)!  But before that, some pictures of our rehearsal last night, which was ridiculously behind.  Supposed to end by 10 PM, we got home at midnight.



We were asked to wear falsies.  Except I don't think you can tell that mine are on.  Although falsies are very addicting :D  I think they'll be my new makeup obsession.

2 comments:

Jen said...

yay! i guess your le sac dress was more of a success than your last infinity dress??

Rach said...

Yay, le sac dress! So versatile! I'll be wearing mine soon too :)