Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break '1o

Wow, for once I actually have a Spring Break schedule - concrete things that I will/must do.  I'm really excited!  My last spring break at UT....and maybe in forever.  o_O  awkwaaaaard.

I've realized though that I dwell way too much on the past.  Reflection is good in moderation; when all you do with your friends is talk about the "good 'ol days," you know something's wrong.  So....about my future!  Duh, of course it's going to be completely covered in a wonderful list, because I'm a big fan of lists.

Things To Do Over Spring Break

  • Shop at Nordstrom's (I get TRIPLE points.  mwahahahaha.  Been waiting for 3 weeks!)
  • American Apparel Warehouse Sale!
  • Write 3 b-law ethics papers.
  • Translate two Japanese excerpts.
  • Read a book.  Japanese, Chinese, English... hell even Korean if I can manage.  I need to desperately get back into reading!  Recommendations would greatly be appreciated, as usual :)
  • Read Jen's recommended manga.  Must. Practice. Japanese!  一生懸命日本語を練習します!
  • Make a jewelry organizer.
  • Take a walk everyday.
  • Find OKC housing.
  • Scholarships.
  • Watch either/or Valentine's Day & Alice in Wonderland
  • Blog!  Of course :)
Hopefully I'll have enough time to do everything!  And so I don't forget,

A list of things that I must do before this semester ends.

`  Midnight Rodeo
`  "Up in the Air" - Film Committee free showing.
`  Fly a kite
`  Take pictures of campus
`  Take pictures of my apt (with all the roommates!)
`  Check out Ruta Maya for free swing lessons

3 comments:

stephchang said...

-The History of the World in 10 1/2 Chapters, Julian Barnes (ask Abhi for a copy, lol) [I especially recommend the 1/2 chapter and the chapter titled "Shipwreck"]
-Talking It Over, Julian Barnes
-For Whom The Bell Tolls by your favorite author, Ernest Hemingway :)

stephchang said...

-American Gods or Anansi Boys, Neil Gaiman

Anonymous said...

yay! how'd you do with reading the manga?