Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thursday, 03.25.2010

I'm so happy that I got this cute dress (see here). Although it tricked me to thinking that it was a romper at first glance, not only do I love the look, the price ($9.80) is fantastic! Plan on seeing a lot of it this season.

Didn't get much sleep on this day due to my procrastination. But you know what? It paid off, because the presentation that I slapped together in 3 hrs (including editing + ripping music, presentation slides + outline, + research) was a great success! keke. Another excuse to keep the bad habit.

Then in the evening met up with Melinda to meet her new bf, Wayne. Nice and funny guy; wish her luck with him. Ate at Mandola's, which was kind of disappointing because my cannelloni was too salty. bleh. But the bread was yummy ^^ And omg, I should've taken a picture, but we saw this HUMONGOUSSSS nutella that I couldn't even pick up with one arm. I want that for xmas. Oh, and btw, it cost $75.99 + tax.

Afterwards I rushed to take advantage of free movies (yay, thanks film committee!) and saw Up in the Air with George Clooney. Oh my, that twist at the end! A pretty decent film; the length was just perfect and just the right dose of humor and seriousness. And of course George Clooney. *drools* Makes me want to go back and rewatch ER. haha. Overall, a well spent evening :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: