Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lazy Sunday...

Weather: cloudy, most likely rain later.
Mood:  dreading homework. 

Life's been too boring to blog about lately.  Just the monotonous school, be a hobo, sleep, school cycle.  No style inspiration as of late, either.  Hopefully that'll change with the fashion crawl though :)

Been a productive weekend socially (for once) lol.  Friday night was spent at the Flying Saucer for a "sophomore year reunion," as Chad puts it.  Everything was basically the same, minus the fact that I've never seen Abhi so drunk.  haha.  Definitely a place I'll be visiting in the future; a very cute and chillax restaurant/bar where the noise level is just right.  A good alternative to 6th.  And I've never had such non-beer-tasting beer in my life!  Just perfect.  I like beer now :)


never have I seen bee so animate with his gestures lol


cute :)

My entire Saturday was spent at a dance rehearsal for my upcoming dance recital.  Doing three dances this year: ribbons, 18-year old maidens, and the mongolian dance.  omg.....the stage is going to be HUMONGOUS.  Just realized how big it is going to be at yesterday's rehearsal.  Say goodbye to a full stomach for the next few weeks and hello exercise! >_<  Here's a little preview of what one of our "looks" is gonna look like.


if you look closely there are two braids of hair sticking out in the back.  My sister said that it looks like a goat. -_-;;  The pieces of fabric that are pinned are our ribbons.

Afterwards we went to Hanyang for $5 Korean food.  mm mm mmmMMmm.  It was really nice getting to bond more with the class.  And we finally had a conversation with Andy, Jocelyn's husband.  When he doesn't speak he seems really hard to talk to, but once he warms up, omg, what a funny guy.  Hopefully we'll be able to go bar hopping with them some time.  They seem to know like they know how to have fun :)

Yay to a wonderful week of midterms!  I'm SO looking forward to it.  har har har.  Peace guys!

2 comments:

Jen said...

YyyAayyy u updated

Rach said...

Hehehe Abhi. Awww I miss Chinese dance!

Got the Canon T1i :) Yay, 12 months no interest!