Saturday, July 10, 2010

ahaha...jk ^^;;

You know, I hate fickleness, but in this case, I <3 my notebook's fickleness.  I was in the middle of backing up stuff in recovery mode, and then all of a sudden it shut down (which is where I started freaking out again) but then it just restarted back up with Windows.  And now I've been typing away happily and feel reconnected to the world ^_^

Anyway, here's outfit #2!

After work we had an intern bonding event at a place called RedPin Bowling.  It felt a bit awkward because the interior design made it look really upscale and stuff but, come on, it's bowling lol.  Had some reaaaally good mac & cheese (grown up, btw, may I add; at least that's what the dish was called) for cheap which made me happy :)  Oh, and a pintini.  Such a cute name.  *^^*  No pics, sorry, because only the weather was on my mind and I only prepared for that.  ahaha...now that I think about it, I really looked like a dork because I wore my rubber polka dot rain boots underneath all that spiffiness on top.  I take comfort in that I'll never see some of those people I saw that day again.  lol.

The clouds are looking as gloomy as Eeyore....my prospects for a dry weekend aren't looking good.  *sigh*  Hope it's nice and dry where you guys are!!  *slaps y'alls butt*  xD

No comments: