Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer is really here...

Wow, this is the first day where I sincerely feel summer's...love (wrath is what I was about to write, but I can't hate summer for being summer!)  Right now my desktop is telling me that it's only 93 degrees outside, but I definitely disagree.  Walked to Bricktown Burgers for a yummy lunch and felt like I was about to die.  Oh, and then I almost melted on the sidewalk walking home, too.  The heat index is probably 110 outside.  The humidity isn't helping at all either.  rawr.

OK, enough ranting about the joys of summer; today's outfit is fun!  I debated forever whether or not to keep the belt - opinions?  Like the belt?  Or is it too much?  I was lucky today and got to go in to the office on my day off.  Since it's not recommended that I wear shorts, I rebelled against corporate by wearing a halter (covered with the cardigan, of course.)  I'm definitely wearing shorts on my last day of work.  Rules are made to be broken, no?



























Like my ghetto seven poses?  heehee.  I'm such a poser xD  And now I will spend the rest of the day hiding indoors and basking in AC controlled conditions - and hopefully see Inception tonight!  oooh yea baby~

2 comments:

Jen said...

hey! you keep breaking the rules. that halter was not part of your original set :p !!

Sunme Julie Lee said...

hahaha i can see your messy apartment behind you... :P