Friday, July 2, 2010

TiFF'S Thirty Twist

haha.  Like my attempt at alliteration?  I originally was going to name this post "TiFF's Thirty Tumble," but thanks to thesaurus.com I saved myself from ridicule =)

So, I was following Linda on little tin soldier and she just announced that she was going to do a 30 remix.  I followed Kendi when she went through the painful (but creative and fun!) and all of a sudden I realized, hey, I should try this too!  Now, under the usual circumstances, I would never attempt this because 1) I dress according to my mood; what if I wasn't in the mood for any of the pieces I picked for the remix?! 2) I would unnecessarily guilt myself because of the excess of clothes I have invested in that are not necessary, 3) I'm afraid I will run out of ideas, 4) the whole idea just freaks me out.

Buuuuuut, now that I'm in OKC, the situation has changed.  I was forced to pack my life of clothes into a suitcase, and because I have to wear business casual everyday, my choices are very limited; 90% of my closet is full of casual clothes.  So since I've basically been doing this "Thirty Twist" for a month now, might as well document it.

So here is what I'm dealing with that is "work appropriate":
(Yeah, I knowwwww, it's boring as hell.  Hats off to McCombs for that.  We're stuffy white collar dressing b-school students.)



P.S - This "Thirty Twist" only applies Monday-Friday.  I know, I know, it kind of goes against the ethics of the whole idea, but I don't really go out on the weekends anyway (let's not go into how anti-social I am...), so it's not really worth including those days.  lol.

So, Thirty Twist, HERE I COMEEEEEEE!  But before that, I'll update later with a July 4th post :)

No comments: