Wednesday, July 21, 2010

On hold

ughhh, so my blog will have to be on hold yet again as my computer is playing nasty tricks on me.  And I was on a roll, too!  *pouts*  I'll still try to document my outfits though so you'll get a big whammy at the end =)

Now that almost two months have passed and I've apparently survived on such a minimal wardrobe, I must say that it has helped me practice packing for Japan and proved that it's do-able, but I'm not sure if I really enjoyed it.  Especially on weekends when I can wear anything I want.  I get really sad because I don't have anything exciting and different to wear.  =(  

On a brighter note, I can't believe this summer has already flown by and I'll be heading back to Austin soon ^___^  It hasn't really hit me quite yet since I've been *more* busy than usual, but I'm pretty sure it will soon.  Definitely won't miss the city itself, but I'll definitely miss the company and the people I work with.  ...ok, and maybe those awesome Bricktown burgers and Coney Island chili dogs =D

No comments: