Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Did someone say Quattros?

Work went by relatively fast, thanks to an awesome lunch break spent drawing on my white board.  I can hear people smirking at it when they walk by.  lol.  I'll get a pic of it tomorrow at the office.  And opinions, please.  Should I ask my mom to mail me expo markers?  I feel bad for stealing my mentor's when he's not looking....lol.

In the meantime, I'm REALLY missing TexMex food like no other.  And it feels really awkward when I crave Mexican food here, because I automatically say TexMex, but obviously they don't have TexMex.  *sigh*  Although I had my favorite Cuatro's tuna tacos right before I left Austin, I'm craving them again.  ergh.  To remember, post #4.    


























[[edit]]

Masterpiece of 2010 right here, baby!  Co-artists, Mike & Tiff :)





















Scream on the far left, Buzz Light Year right above, Starry Night right above that, Ken right by Scream, Bear from Toy Story 3, Barbie, a train, a bomb, us minnions underneath the train, a dinosaur, and volcano.  Go figure.

Yeah, I'm not really sure why I gave up a career in art.  lol.