Thursday, July 15, 2010

Close your eyes

So, I'm a little embarrassed about this post.  Actually, no, very embarrassed by this post.  A terrible outfit, I know, but, I must stay honest to this whole TiFF'S TWiST thing.  And plus, I already put it out there from the beginning;  my work clothes are incredibly boring.  *heaves a sigh*

Now you know what I mean by that.


























Buuuut, other than that, today was just dandy.  I spent the entire day networking.  Which translates to essentially, nothing.  lol.  It was great though, chatting with my boss, co-workers, and fellow interns.  I'm definitely gonna miss them when I leave :(

Oh, and finally, after what, 7 weeks?  I FINALLY find a coffee shop that's near.  Guess it's better than never.  AND it's cheaper than Starbucks.  woot!

[[edit]]  oops, totally didn't realize that I forgot to mention that this is outfit #6 (can you believe it?!  I'm surviving!).

No comments: