Monday, July 12, 2010

Threeeeeeee!

Hiiiiiiiii.  I'm sounding reaaaaaally happy.  ok, I'll stopppp this nowwwww before it gets annoyyyyying =D

Had a pretty eventful weekend, thanks to Mike & Shannon.  Scouted out enemy territory (aka OU - which I admit is very nice with all the cute fountains, green grass, flowers, and color coded buildings) and FINALLY got to watch Toy Story 3!!  To top it off, only for $3.75.  *gasps*  I haven't paid that price for a movie since I was in 3rd grade.  Seriously.

Added in the scarf because the outfit would be way too plain and dull by itself; I left all my accessories at home :(  And I can't believe I'm not breaking my scarves out until today when it's so windy in OKC.  I felt like a model walking home :)

So, I think I've lied.  ok, ok...I don't think I lied, I actually lied.  I just calculated how many outfit posts I should have, and it adds up to only 18, excluding Fridays and considering that I only have about three weeks left at my internship.  Oops....quite a big difference from 30.  Oh well...*awkward laugh*  Hope you don't mind.  Not that people really read this anyway, so it feels like I'm just being my usual self and talking to myself.  But, shame, shame, for lying to myself - and the (theoretical) you.  ....oops?

No comments: