Saturday, August 1, 2009

08.01




MMmmmm. Feels like my blog has been flooded with text lately, so thought I should add some eye candy to balance it out heehee. If only I had a pic of them taken by myself though. *sigh* Just two random ones that popped into my head...no bias intended haha.
Ugh. A little disappointed in myself today because I gave up on War and Peace and compromised (or more like fell into temptation) with the Sparknote version. Perhaps my brain has become rather dull after two months of abandonment, but it was very hard for me to keep up with all the characters and their relations, making the whole story very confusing. I really want to try to get to know Tolstoy though as he seems to be a very intriguing author. Actually, I really like how he builds up the characters in War and his style. But, alas, his novels are waaay too long and intimidating haha. Guess Anna Karenina will have to wait since it's equally long.

Well, finally it's August! It always feels like it's so far away, yet it's already here. Really excited about our camping trip this coming weekend too; plus Daddy will be in town. :)

No comments: