Sunday, August 2, 2009

Money 101

哇哈哈! I'm RICH! ahahaha. Not really. I really should reconsider minoring in finance, considering my money management skills are so terrible. Seriously, people must get stupider and lazier the older they get. When I was little I used to religiously clean my room every week, keep all my receipts, and record every single penny that I spent. But now, ha ha ha......Did I really spend that much money? ^^;; Hmm...I don't think I've cleaned my room in months. Oops!

So after a random cleaning spurt, I've actually sat down and attempted to calculate how much money I've made so far, and I must say that I'm quite pleased! Although I can't really pinpoint where all of it is/went since my banking accounts still seem to be quite low. I really need to do more rigorous bookkeeping lol.

No comments: