Tuesday, August 4, 2009

08.04


Ahhhh, a beautiful August day! Doesn't this picture just immediately cheer you up? :)

Whew! Worked long hours today, but it wasn't too bad; it went by pretty quickly. It's really weird though, a year or so later down the road, it's going to be me sitting in an office from 9-5 or whatever. I can definitely tell how disillusioning the white collar schedule is. How to break from the mundane? If that's gonna be my life for the next 50 or so years, I am scared.

On a brighter note, I'll be getting more money than I expected too since he wants me to work 3 days now instead of 2. Save save save! Although I don't know how well this limit shopping plan is going....somehow I'm still spending quite a bit hehe. Which reminds me I need to record my purchases today :)

No comments: