Wednesday, August 12, 2009

2ne1

Anyway, a follow up to the 2ne1 festivities. In loving memory of my life before turning 2ne1 and a commemoration of what is to-be. In no particular order.

21 Things To Do Before I Turn 31 (Originally published 8/12/2009)

1. Travel to Japan, Korea, and China.  (Accomplished in 2011, 2012)
2. Read through 唐詩三百首 in its entirety. Better yet, memorize at least 25.
3. Buy Daddy his dream car.
4. Get married.
5. Pay for a family vacation to Europe.
6. Be completely fluent in Korean.
7. Be completely fluent in Japanese.
8. Be able to afford a Miu Miu without chopping off an arm and a leg. (Semi-accomplished 2012; bought my Mulberry Alexa)
9. Sew a piece of clothing that I would wear.
10. Maintain weight at 115.
11. Maintain flexibility.
12. Learn at least one form of ballroom dance in entirety.
13. Find a career I like.
14. See real snow. (Accomplished in 2012 in Prague)
15. Go to a Shinhwa concert.
16. Find and realize my destiny and leave my Hello Kitty stamp on the Earth. YES, Hello Kitty lover Tiffany Chang was here! Maybe then can I overcome my fear of being forgotten.
17. Get over my phobia of large scale social events (aka learn how to network). GaHH...*shrinks into a corner* I get scared even at the thought of this!
18. Be bold, and confidence will naturally come.
19. Make one of my fortune cookie fortunes come true.
20. Stay passionate!
21. Be TiFF.

To change or not to change, that 'tis the question. While trying to think of 21 things to add to the list (yes, sad, it took me 3 whole days to come up with 21 things to add) I definitely felt this dilemma. Usually I only go through this crisis around New Year's haha. While I do want to change myself for the better, I realized that, you know, I DO love myself for who I am, despite my flaws. Call me narcisstic or whatever, but since I like myself, why change? But then again, I still feel unsatisfied with my life. Hence, the list. Hopefully, ten years from now, I'll love myself even more and grow to be an even more loveable tiff ^______^ Aja aja fighting, Tiffany Chang!

No comments: