Wednesday, August 19, 2009

newfound privileges


Forward we go in our search for the best drinks in Austin! Cuattro's definitely isn't on the list though. lol. I ordered the West Campus Cooler and although it looked pretty (it had a beach on the bottom! No clue what it was though), it definitely did not taste good. Reminded me of a drink I had at my 21st celebration. I'm thinking it's the rasberry alcohol that I don't like (flavored rum perhaps?). But they definitely serve the best tacos I've ever had in my entire life. Dead serious. The cilantro in the Paula's Pork Verde tacos gives it a completely new life. Add on top of that a hint of fresh lime and your taste buds are going bonkers. Originally, I was gonna order the Tuna taco. I wavered though at the title "Tuna," thinking that it'd be canned tuna. But no, this was maguro tuna that was used, perfectly seared and a beautiful red color. They also had a jalapeno ranch sauce that complemented the fish beautifully and avocado. My only complaint? The portion was waay too small!

Ugh...I really need to remember to keep my camera with me at all times. Meanwhile, some more eye candy :)

No comments: